Spring is coming and not a moment too soon! Out with the bitter cold and in with the warm air. We welcome the chirping birds and the beautiful, fragrant flowers. What a marvelous time of year! Along with the beautiful weather there will also be Spring birthdays. Please keep BuyGifts.com in mind for those occasions. You’ll find hundreds of gifts and gift ideas here for everyone.
Their birthday is coming up fast and you can’t believe you almost forgot. There’s time to get a nice gift but everyone’s first thought is usually, “What on earth will I get?” You wonder how much money you should spend and if you’re going to be able to find something unique. Well, just relax. We’ve got some tips to help relieve the stress just a little and help your gift be the best one.
Despite popular opinion, the best birthday gifts aren’t always the ones in the bigger boxes or the most elaborate gift wrap. Sure, they might make the best first impression but if you really want to hit a home run, put some thought into the person you’re buying for and buy a gift that’s “perfectly” suited for them. Ask yourself a few questions like, “What do THEY really like”. You might like books and have the latest title in mind but are you sure they’re reader? Just because you’ve seen them read a magazine doesn’t mean that’s their favorite thing. Do they like to shop? Then maybe a gift card would be a nice option. But, gift cards can be a little bit boring as a gift and it’s debatable whether that’s always the best option.
If you can manage to give your gift a personal touch, that’s what usually makes a big impression on the recipient. You might have done that with birthday cards before. You know, like when you jazz it up with some colored pencils or fancy up the envelope? But what about the gift itself? Let’s say the person with the birthday likes antiques or things that have an antique-like flair. You could visit an estate sale and look for a unique item that you could put in a frame perhaps. Or maybe the other way around. You could find a unique, anitquish type of frame and put a personal poem inside or a picture of the two of you together. That would make your gift the best – very original and well thought-out.
You might also think about something trendy as a great birthday gift idea. People like getting things that are recently popular. Think about things like the iPhone, iPad or other smart phones. Trendy items are iphone accessories and covers and bling products that go with all the new devices on the market these days from the Samsung phones to the Androids (and everything in between). Those are among the best ideas for birthdays because people like being up on knew trends and the best way to be familiar with the latest and greatest is to be in the game yourself.
When picking out a birthday gift, take your time and use the Golden Rule approach. How would you like someone to shop for you when buying a gift? Would you like to receive something blasé or something that had some thought behind it and a personal touch? If you want to buy the best gift for that special person, buy a gift that has a little bit of “you” in it. That way, you’re sure to get it right and watching their face when they open it up will be your reward for the time you spent on getting it right.
Buy Gifts at BuyGifts.com
It’s that time again! Just a couple of months past the Mistletoe, you have yet another reason to steal a kiss… VALENTINE’S DAY! We’ve gathered up some cute and unique gift ideas for you to check out. Enjoy the show!
Shopping online is fun. Here are a few tips to make it even that much more enjoyable… and safe!
- Look for the clearance section. We sometimes think that only offline stores have clearance sections but, while not always in plain view, many online stores have them too. Sometimes you can put “clearance” in the search box of the website and it will bring up the clearance section.
- Get on their mailing list! I know, I know… you don’t want to be on yet another mailing list. But, this is where the sales are! Stores want to be able to reward you for being on their list so they’ll offer periodic discount coupons and free shipping and the like.
- Utilize gift portals like BuyGifts.com. This way you can hit many stores at once and shop where there are thousands of gifts instead of just a hundred or so like at many of the small boutiques.
- Use the search box! I can’t stress this one enough. Most sites have a list categories where you can drill down but this can be time-consuming. If you use the search box, it will usually get you right to the exact thing you’re looking for in half the time.
- Search creatively. I’ve seen people put a phrase like “music tee” in the search box of an online gift store and then leave when it didn’t bring up anything. This always puzzled me. Usually stores just forget to use all variations of keywords so if that shopper were to put in “music tshirt” instead, he would have likely found something.
- Don’t sweat the shipping costs. Remember, at so many web stores, you don’t have to pay sales tax so this can balance things out a bit and you’ll feel better about shopping online.
- Use your credit card when making an online purchase. It makes it a lot easier to get reimbursed if something were to go wrong because most credit card banks have a built-in reimbursement policy that helps protect you. (Check with your individual bank for more details.)
- Look for the “s” at the end of http. When you checkout and are getting ready to enter your credit card details, make sure you see “https” in the top url box (this is where you see the full domain name, like https://www.buygifts.com). The “s” means “secure” and assures your private credit card information will be encrypted in transit.
- If something “feels” funny, RUN! This is my favorite of our list of tips. You’ve heard people tell you to trust your gut feeling, right? Well, the same holds true with online shopping. If something just doesn’t feel right, you might be better off finding another store to shop at. Some of the warning signs are pop-up screens, lack of appropriate contact information, etc.
- Visit the FTC’s tips page. The FTC has a web page for online shopping tips that we recommend. This covers even more security issues that could make the difference between a pleasant online shopping experience or a virtual nightmare.
Buy Gifts at BuyGifts.com
Gifts are always a nice surprise. While they might be expected during a special occasion, they never fail to lift up an individual and add to the excitement of their special day. But, while thinking of appropriate gifts, be sure to think of the individual’s specific personality and taste. While you might be thinking of something humorous or witty, maybe that isn’t the best choice for that specific person. Be sure to choose gifts that compliment your recipient. Think about their personality and buy gifts accordingly.
First, start with the occasion. Are you buying for a birthday? A Wedding? Or, is it a Christmas gift? The occasion also dictates what type of gifts to consider. A wedding usually demands something a bit more serious and/or practical where a birthday gift or Christmas gift can easily be a bit more personal or fun. Not that there are any hard, fast rules mind you. Of course, you can buy gifts relative to your own taste or ideas. Sometimes, the more creative you get the more fun it is for the recipient. And oddly enough, buying gifts can be just as much fun for you as it is for them.
Where to start? OK, certainly gifts and product ideas are in no short supply. That should make things easier, right? Well, unfortunately that sometimes makes it more daunting. There are thousands upon thousands of products to choose from out there so where on earth would you start? One of the best things you can do is to go to a shopping mall. This is because a mall represents numerous stores that individually carry many different types of gifts, all in one central place. These days, there are at least 2 or 3 malls in every city and they aren’t that difficult to find. One could also peruse the internet looking for something theme specific, but again, a mall location is one of the better choices.
Giftys.com is the place! As the internet’s premier online shopping mall, Giftys features 7000 products from 80 different stores. If you’re looking for birthday gifts or Christmas gifts, Giftys.com has plenty to choose from. You can use their search bar if you already have something in mind or make use of their category filters which allow you to drill down to a specific item. For example, you would select “For Him”, then “Birthday”, then “Music”, then “Guitar”, if you’re buying for a guitar gift for your nephew. This filter-down method gets you right to that perfect gift and it even helps suggest ideas along the way as you can see other filters to choose from.
Giftys.com also has one of the largest selections of personalized gifts on the net. Personalized items are all the rage lately because they do exactly that – “personalize” the gift for your loved one. And there couldn’t be a more appropriate gift than one that hones in on the recipient. Statistics show that people love to hear their name. Well, they also like to “see” their name on that perfect gift that you just gave to them!
If personalized didn’t make enough of a statement, how about something related to their occupation? At Giftys, they have gifts for just about every occupation you can think of. Are they are a fireman, policeman, nurse or teacher? I counted over a thousand different gifts at Giftys.com representing hundreds of different occupations. They have everything from mugs to figurines to cool patent-related wall hangings like a dentist chair or a hair dryer patent for hairdressers. How cool is that!
Buy gifts with confidence. No more floundering with no idea what to give your nephew for his birthday or your mother for Mother’s Day. No more will you have a blank slate for giving Christmas gifts or wedding gifts. No more will you wonder aimlessly on the internet trying to find an appropriate gifts store. You can now simply visit Giftys.com, “Your Online Gift Mall” for thousands upon thousands of gifts and product ideas from 80 different specialty stores – all in one place. Giftys.com is that place!
Affys.com is new and exciting!
It features the cartoon character Affy and his proud display of gifts that make you smile.
Since : 2011
Products: Funny Gifts, Office Gifts, General
First and foremost, Afyys.com is fun! The idea was to take some light-hearted gifts and put them all in one place with the objective of bringing a smile to the shopper’s face. With owning an online gift shop, or any business for that matter, it helps if you enjoy what you do. We enjoy laughing and the minute we saw the Redneck Wine Glass, we cracked up and knew it would be perfect for our store. Some of the products you”l find at Affys are the gun coffee mug, the time warp clock (it looks like it’s melting), the Buddha butter dish and the Sex/No Sex light-switch. We also have gifts that relate to politics like the ever-so-popular Sarah Palin toilet paper, as well as drinking gifts (try the six-pack beer belt), kitchen novelty gifts and prank gifts. The telemarketer sound machine is a riot!
We love to buy Doctor Gifts for those special doctors in our lives. Whether it be for our family practitioner or a specialist such as a surgeon that just saved our life, we feel such gratitude and we want to show it by finding that truly unique gift that says, “Thank you!” doc, I couldn’t live without you (literally!) OccupationGifts.com has gifts for doctors. Go figure. I mean it is called “Occupation” gifts and doctor is an occupation. Alright, enough of the sarcasm. Let’s get to the show:
Every business has a calling card. Check out this cool business card holder for doctors. Crafted from recycled steel.
Say hello to Dr. Phil Goode! There’s a reason they say that laughter is the best medicine. This furry little animal rocks and rolls while he sings the song, “Good Lovin”. A medical favorite!
TYPES OF DOCTORS
- Family Doctor
- Emergency Medical Doctor
- Plastic Surgeon